Sweet Revenge
Seja bem vindo ao Sweet Revenge, obrigado por nos visitar, se és também um fã da banda My Chemical Romance registre-se agora mesmo, se já és registrado realize seu login agora mesmo e participe.

Participe do fórum, é rápido e fácil

Sweet Revenge
Seja bem vindo ao Sweet Revenge, obrigado por nos visitar, se és também um fã da banda My Chemical Romance registre-se agora mesmo, se já és registrado realize seu login agora mesmo e participe.
Sweet Revenge
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

The Used fala sobre o MCR!

Ir para baixo

The Used fala sobre o MCR! Empty The Used fala sobre o MCR!

Mensagem por Nee-Yumi Dom 26 Nov - 15:53

Os caras do The Used andaram falando sobre o My Chemical Romance na revista Alternative Press. O guitarrista Quinn Allman, disse as seguintes palavras:

"Nós vemos essa coisa que o My Chemical Romance está fazendo com todo conceito de banda, o conceito de álbum, não quero começar nada, mas o álbum que estamos fazendo é, exatamente, o oposto. Cada uma de nossas músicas tem seu próprio conceito".

Veja a materia original abaixo

In the new Alternative Press there's a section called "In the Studio" and they talk to The Used.

It's highly unlikely that we'll spy any members of THE USED strutting around Utah in black pleather marching band getups. "We see the stuff that My Chemical Romance are doing with the whole concept band, concept album thing," says guitarist Quinn Allman, pausing to find a delicate way to finish his thought. "Not to start anything, but the record we're working on is, like, just exactly the opposite. Each one of our songs is it's own concept."

The Used don't need any inter-band drama. They've already turned recent intra-band drama (September saw some turnover in the drum department with Branden Steineckert exiting and ex-New Transit Direction drummer Dan Whitesides entering) into a positive atmosphere before stepping into the studio this fall once again with John Feldmann (Good Charlotte, Story of the Year) for the follow-up to 2004's In Love and Death. "Everyone's just been more relaxed," says bassit Jeph Howard. "Bert and Quinn have really grown to a new level of music and I think we're better friends now than we've ever been." The band took about 30 songs into Foxy Studios in L.A and laid down 15. "It's a much harder record than the last one," says Allman, "But it's sort of a party album." Quinn says, "It definitely sounds like us, but not like anything we've ever done." Cryptic descriptions aside, the guys promise to have the album out on Warner Bros. by February or March. But beware, says Allman: "It'll kick your ass."
Nee-Yumi
Nee-Yumi
Adiministradora
Adiministradora

Número de Mensagens : 1040
Emploi : Estudante
Reputação : 0

http://www.myspace.com/nessawayshinoda

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo